Edcet 2012 Counselling Schedules with Rankings | EDCET 2012 COUNSELLING DATES | EDCET 2012 Rank Lists

EDCET 2012 COUNSELLING DATES

EDCET 2012 ( Education Common Entrance Test ) exam and the results are also over . Now the students are looking for the Edcet 2012 counselling dates and edcet 2012 rank lists . Even though there is no official updates available still, we've came here to inform you that you will get all upcoming schedules of Edcet 2012 .

Click here for >>  EDCET Counselling Schedules 2012 ( updated September 9th 2012 )

You may also know that we've posted Edcet 2012 Counselling Dates of last year .
  • Edcet Counselling Dates for last year ( to your referenece )
Edcet 2012 Counselling dates and or other details will be officially released on this week end or at third week  of july 2012.
If you need any more updates regarding Edcet 2012 Counselling and edcet 2012 admissions procedures , do subscribe for Email Alerts here , and follow us at Facebook, Twitter .  Don't forgot to share this page to your friends.
edcet 2012 info,edcet 2012 counselling,edcet 2012 counselling schedules,edcet 2012 mark lists date,edcet 2012 rank lists date,when will,which is,best college
You're most welcome to share your thoughts via Comments ..let me try to reply you as soon as possible..

17 comments

pls inform me edcet counselling date of 2012 my email id fuma_feena28@yahoo.com my rank is 2740 in social studies

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

sure we will inform you via Email : For that Pls Subscribe for Email Alerts : Enter Email id and activate confirmation sent toy our mail inbox : Thank You
http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=studentsidea

Reply

hi fatima I'am kavitha. iam also waiting for the Edset counselling 2012. I think this month last week i'll expecting but im not sure

Reply

I AM BUSHRA AMREEN I WANT KNOW FROM WHEN COUNSELLING I GOING TO START MY EMAIL ID IS bushra_354@yahoo.co.in

Reply

hi iam askar.i think counsallhng will be at the end of this month.if u know the dates of counselling send me to my mail.my mai id is aska_99@rediffmail.com

Reply

dont worry friend counselling will started on augest 1st week

Reply

please inform to edcet counseling date of 2012 my email id rajijayasree42
@gmail.com my rank is 16425 in mathematics

Reply

Sure , we will inform .Please check back the site . you can follow us on facebook.com/studentideas , twitter.com/studentsidea ;)

Reply

hlo m AYESHA plz inform me abt the councelling schedule on my id "princess_ashi86@yahoo.co.in"ok n m rank is 17987 , i wan to know that wid this rank i got seat or not plz inform me ok

Reply

Ok . i will inform you about the edcet schedule sure.

And you have the chance of getting seat for the rank....

Reply

hi sir my sister has waiting Edcet counsel ling date on year 2012 pl z informed date sir my email id :bhagya_raj84@yahoo.com

Reply

hi sir im aleem i got 4122 rank in bio and im watng 4r the counselling plz as soon as mentioned the dates and reply me on my email id i,e mohdabdulaleem786@gmail.com

Reply

hai my self prashanthi plz inform me the counsiling date of edcet microbiology my mail id pprashanthi216@gmail.com

Reply

plz infom the edcet 2012 counselling date of biological science. My E-mail ID raathodravikumar@yahoo.in

Reply

sir, plz do let me know edcet admission details 2012

Reply

sir when is the edcet counselling going to start we all r waiting for the counselling schedule of edcet for the academic year 2012-13? and we r so much tensed about this because its too late till now plz inform us as early as possible thank you.

Reply

khan.ibrahim048@gmail.com

Reply

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !