Tancet 2012 Cut Off Marks ,Tancet Counselling dates for M.B.A,M.C.A,M.E,M.Tech.


TANCET 2012 COUNSELLING DATES:

Anna University conducts Tancet counselling,for admissions into MBA,MCA,ME,MTECH .
Even after long days of Tancet Results, there is no proper update from Anna University.
Tancet Cutt off marks has also not been released so far.

Update : TANCET 2012 Couselling Dates and more informations ( Click )

We've came to know that ,TANCET 2012 COUNSELLING will begin after july 20,2012.
Anna Univ will soon release notification for  TANCET 2012 COUNSELLING WITH DATES,
You can know them all,as we'll update everything here in this page.

What is your cutt marks in Tancet 2012  ?
In Which college you may get Seat for M.E, MCA, MBA ?
Share your Tancet Marks below and get ideas,suggestions from Tancet Community Students .
Post your comments !

anna university
tancet 2012 rank list
anna university
tancet 2012 rank list
announcing date
anna university
tancet 2012 random
number
anna university
tancet 2012 cut off
anna university
tancet 2012 vacancy
anna university
tancet 2012 college
list
anna university 2012
tancet cut off marks
anna university
tancet cut off marks
2012
cut off marks for
tancet 2012
tancet cut off marks
tancet cut off marks
list 2012
anna university
tancet 2012  for ME
anna university
tancet 2012  for  M
Tech
anna university
tancet 2012  for  MBA
anna university
tancet 2012  for  MCA,
Anna Univ tancet updates,
Share with your friends.
Click here for more info

21 comments

I have got 37.145. i'm a BC(Muslim). Will I get ANNA UNIV main campus or... Suggest me good colleges to do ME(CSC)

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

Anna Univ campus is little tough my frnd, but you can get well reputed college for sure

Reply

i have got 27.5 i'm belongs to mbc. will i get pani malar college? or which college i'll get?

Reply
StudentsIdea mod

Pani malar College may not available for this cut off marks..frnd.

Reply

hello friend i have got 5.200 tancet exam. which college i'll get???

Reply

I got 41.33 in GATE 2012 - Computer Science - OBC. Will i get CEG-Anna univ?

Reply

Ya,have more chances to win ...Good Luck dear.

Reply

i have got 27.5 in tancet mca i'm belongs to mbc... which college i'll get?

Reply

Sir, I have got 27.33 in Gate 12 Instrumentation Engg. My score is 384. Will i get admissions for M tech in anna university?

Reply

hello frd i've got 35.5 in tancet mca is there any chance for me to get college of engg guindy i belong to bc category ?

Reply

hello frnd i've got 30 marks in tancet mca is there any chance for me to get a good gov college?

Reply

Hi I am Bharath kumar.I have scored 31.907 in Tancet ME/ECE. Kindly suggest me what are all the possible colleges I would get.I belong to SC category.Thank you!!

Reply

sir,
I got 37.4 in TANCET M.B.A...will I get SSN college ?

Reply

definitely you will get...advance congrats...

Reply

I've got 38.012 in tancet 2012 for me.. belong to BC &E&I dept.. which type of college i can get???

Reply

Hi I got 25 mrk in tancet for mca..i belog to bc. Wl i get SSN? Pls reply..

Reply

I have got 36.425 in tancet and 22.67 in gate through which can i apply for M.E counselling, i belong to B.C category. Approximately which college can i get. please make a reply sir/ma'am.

Reply

i got 40.6 in tancet mba...i am a bc candidate??which college i may get??suggestions plz frenz

Reply

hi ,i hav got 37 in tancet m.e/m.tech & i belong to mbc category..which college i may get???

Reply

tancet M.E(I.T) -marks 39.825-community -sc: expectation to join: in anna university chen or psg colg,coimbatr. Will i get seats in above colg...wat will be the fee structure.

Reply

i got 27.5(civil and mbc) in tancet...can i get mepco clge..is it posible.?

Reply

Post a Comment

Don't Spam !